Fielo is a fast-growing startup that is bringing innovation and scale to loyalty programs. Our cloud-based, Salesforce-native loyalty software solution allows large and mid-sized organizations to build and run highly-scalable loyalty and incentive programs for both consumer (B2C) and partner (B2B) audiences. The Fielo loyalty automation platform is a Salesforce AppExchange strategic partner and already powers loyalty programs for many global enterprises – and is on track to add much more this year. We are growing fast and are looking for a SSR SALESFORCE DEVELOPER to join our team.
· Carry out necessary developments and integrations based on the Solution Design.
· Participate in the Solution Design.
· Understand Client Business Requirements and provide best and high-quality solutions.
· Conduct technical tests (unit) with 100% coverage.
· Proactively identify, evaluate and propose improvements.
· IT Graduation or student ( Computer science, Software engineer, etc)
· Proven experience as a software developer
· Fluent English is mandatory
· Job location: Zona Norte – San Isidro
· 3 + years of experience working as a Software Developer in any Object Oriented programming language (Java, C#, Phyton, etc).
· Salesforce development experience (Apex), is a big plus.
· Experience in SCRUM methodology or Agile (desirable).
· Cloud-based software development experience is a plus.
· Able to write high-quality code on schedule
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Client facing skills are mandatory.
· Results-oriented profile.
· Capable of Understanding client requirements and how they translate into new features or modifications.
· Collaborating with the development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new developments.
Why join us!
Fielo is revolutionizing an industry and is inviting energetic and enthusiastic professionals to join our global team, with offices in Rio de Janeiro, Argentina, London, San Francisco and soon New York.
Note that Fielo is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.