The chosen person will join a high performance project with challenging projects that require high commitment and participation. Methodologies and good trend practices.
What do you need to apply?
We are looking for a Sr. Python Developer to join us working on a highly challenging
Project. Its technology stack includes:
- Cloud Provider AWS : EC2, Lambda, Aurora, Redshift, DynamoDB, ECS, SQS,
SNS, Kinesis, S3, CloudFront, CloudFormation, SageMaker, KMS, CodePipeline,
- DSL based Search : multiple large scale Elasticsearch Clusters searched using our
Disco Query Language (DQL).
- Event Bus: Kafka and Schema Registry
- 3rd Party Vendors : Redis, Auth0 for Cloud Identity Federation (SSO, SAML, etc).
- AI : MinHash, FastText, Word2Vec, Convolution Neural Nets, Algorithmia (Lambda
with GPUs) for training, PyTorch, Recurrent Neural Networks, Latent Dirichlet
Allocation for Topic Modeling, etc.
- Deployment : Terraform, Docker (via ECS), Consul for: App Config, Service
Discovery, Shared Secrets.
- Visibility : ELK Stack for logging, Datadog, New Relic, Sentry.io
- Transport Mechanisms : Protobuf, Avro, HTTP Rest/JSON
- CI/CD : Jenkins, CodeDeploy, GitHub, Artifactory
- Must design and communicate external and internal architectural perspectives of
well encapsulated systems (e.g. Service Oriented Architecture, Docker based Services,
micro services) using patterns and tools such as Architecture/Design Patterns and
- Must have experience with some amount of ‘Big Data’ technologies such as:
ElasticSearch, NoSql Stores, Kafka, Columnar Databases, DataFlow or Pipeline
Systems, Graph DataStores.
We know, we’re lookig for a high profile, but worth it! Our client is an excellent employerment, you’re going to have interesting benefits.
If you think that you’re de candidate, please write us to [email protected]
We want to knou you! Send your resume!