The focus of this position is to guiding a software development team playing the Scrum Master role. SQA Engineers are actively involved in every step of the development process, from feature planning to release, working hand-in-hand with the product and development teams improving the existing software development processes and procedures, maintaining our high-quality standards. In Agile, the Scrum Master is a challenging position as he cares about the team functionality. This role is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. He increases his team efficiency, motivates his team, spins, argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness.
- Evaluate current testing processes and methodologies to support the accelerated expansion of the development team in an efficient way.
- Proactively identify opportunities to make manual processes automatable in order to improve time and quality for testing our products.
- Guarantee the accomplishment of high-quality, periodical releases to customers.
- Work and manage Tickets/Bugs in a Ticket Tracking Software (JIRA).
- Make progress of the assignments in a independent way, track the work in a detailed way and work in a collaborative way with other areas focusing on common goals.
- Write down documentation such as processes, routine procedures, guides and instructions in order to make information available to the rest of the company.
- Collaborate with the maturity of the processes by innovating and suggesting improvements to the work framework.
- Coach lower seniority partners in order to promote common knowledges regarding QA Techniques, best practices and procedures.
Reporting skills oriented to the team performance, capacity and velocity.