Make sure the software or piece of software works according to the requirements, work with their interfaces as expected, detecting defects early on and preventing its spread and arrival to the customer (internal or external). Ensure the quality of the technical deliverables of Fielo projects.
· Very good oral communication, proper writing within the group.
· Generation, knowledge sharing Curiosity, initiative to learn and contribute with other team members.
· Initiative to inquire, investigate and propose improvements.
· A minimum of 5 year-experience in object-oriented languages/CRM Salesforce.com (ideal)
· Must have participated in any web project.
· Analysis and testing plan design.
· Define test cases based on functional requirements, non-functional and technical.
· Define integration tests to be performed
· Manage the assembly of test environments.
· Generate data, test batches.
· Perform the test documentation (evidence).
· Record incidents on the basis of the defects found and track them to ensure proper correction.
· Analyze and report test results, statistics, etc.
· Participate during the design phase of the systems in the development of strategies for testing.
· Participate in the definition and revision of standards and rules applicable to design and construction.
-.For further information about the company you can enter our website at www.fielo.com.-